Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

A little Steampunk set

Hi
It is my turn to show you my project  for the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge blog...The challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ for you this month is as usual:  ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE BOW.
The theme for the DT this month is  "Steampunk" .I have made this card and gift bag for you using a cute digital image from Stitchy bear BbCakes called steampunk hat .I coloured her with promarkers .The large clock die cut is from Tim Holtz and sizzix.I also used a TH clocks embossing folder.which I have distressed with distress ink.The papers are from Tim Holtz also ...
as are the metal embellishments...I have a bit of a Tim Holtz fest going on here .!!!
The Hessian I used for the back panel and gift bag  and the lovely twine ribbon were sent as part of my monthly MPP. I also  made a cute  draw string gift  bag to match .

The jute/ string  ribbon was turned into a perfect bow using my Craft-Dee BowZ BOW MAKER. This amazing easy to use tool turns out perfect bows every time no matter what size or what type of ribbon or string you use as you can see from the tiny twine bow I made to hang the key from.

Here are close ups of the fab bows...










I hope you like my projects for this month and that they inspire you to enter into  the challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ where ANYTHING GOES WITH A HANDMADE BOW.
Happy Crafting
Tracey