Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Thinking of You

Hello everyone, Barbara here

Time for the last post for the month of January.

Speaking of time, this month has flown by, hasn't it!!!

The Craft-Dee BowZ challenge is still going on, and you have a few hours to submit your creative piece in our challenge. The theme is - Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow. You still have time and you could be the next winner.

Let me share my card I made for you today.


My bow for this card is a single loop bow. I used a beautiful satin ribbon. 

The bow was so easy to make since I used my Craft-DeeBowZ tool

It's easy to use, lightweight, stores easily, is portable.
What more could you ask for?
Order one today, You won't be sorry.

Please stop over at my blog, for more information.

Thanks for stopping in today. Thursday is the start of the February challenge and we will be announcing the January challenge winners. 

Hope to see you then.